Table of content
Executive Summary 3
Business Description 9
Products and Services 9
Competitive Advantage 12
Market Research 15
Competitor Analysis 15
Sales and Marketing Plan 16
Operational Plan 17
Business Risk 20
Management and Structure 20
Financial Plan and Projections 21
PATILAD Fashion Ltd Company is into women fashion retail business. It sources and provides brand names and in vogue clothing, shoes, bags and other accessories for ladies. PATILAD Fashion Ltd is an existing business registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on 4th February 2015.
Form of business: Limited Liability Company
Owners of business: Dayo Adetiloye
State of business: The business is an existing business
Opening days: 9 am -7 pm, Monday to Saturday.
Business Development Consultant: RofiatOmoniyi (MBA), Hundred And Five Academy
Legal Adviser: Barrister Oyewumi
Board of Directors: RofiatOmoniyi, Adekunle Sule, Adejoke Salami
To be among the first 3 largest women clothing retail outlet in Nigeria by 2025.
• To provide women with a boutique that offers a comfortable and approachable environment.
• To showcase quality, well-constructed fashions from prominent and cutting-edge designers.
• To offer a variety of beautiful and high-end fashion accessories.
• To help women learn what clothing and styles go best with their unique personalities.
• To generate buzz and sales through top-notch exclusive services.
• To turn inventory five times and generate N150,000 in sales per square foot.
• To maintain profit margins at 15-20% through close attention to expenses and cost of goods sold.
• To drive awareness and build sales through mentions in both local print and the nation’s top fashion magazines.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
1. Having a good location in a high-shopping area
2. Quality product and good relationships with vendors
3. Different varieties and sizes of ladies’ choicest clothing
4. Outstanding customer service